Thursday, September 2, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

Now for this week I hope that you all come on over and join us!
I made that tutorial with that technique of coloring while embossing and I so hope that you
will use it and show us here soon!

Today's challenge is "anything but a card"!!
So get out all your new made projects and altered items and show them to us here!

* You can use any digital image you like, when you use an image from Shelly's Images you will enter this contest twice!
* No backlinking to older post
* Leave a comment here at the blog.
* Enter your great work of art with Inlinkz!

Here are some examples to get you inspired:

This birdhouse is made by me and I used the image Bird Banner from Shelly.






And this fabulous doorhanger is made by Scrappy and she used My Pad for it!

 
And Min's Fun little Candy Cup - she used the "Cupcake" image
 
I hope that you have fun while making your projects.
Thanks for looking and playing along!
xxx
Marion

You can enter them here:

6 comments:

  1. Awesome projects, girls! What creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Challenge idea MArion! LOVe the Birdhouse and Nutcup projects too! AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Wish I would have had time to play, maybe I can still squeeze it in on time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....I hope you find time to play this one Lori. I love to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many beautiful entries. Ronazita...I love those flowers and the embellishments on your beautiful page. Einat...I love the texture of your page. Your pictures are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT creations. Thanks for having another fun challenge to work with!

    ReplyDelete