Thursday, October 21, 2010

TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY CHALLENGE!

I am a bit late getting this up this morning, for which I apologize. My week has been utterly insane!! Today's TERRIFICALLY CHALLENGE THURSDAY has to do with this time of the year. As we approach THANKSGIVING, I often take time to reflect on what I am than thankful for, and even with all the tragedy and hardships going on around the world today, I still find quite a lot to be thankful for and I hope you do too.

So, our challenge this week is THANKS & THANKSGIVING. Your project can be anything relating to Thanksgiving, being thankful, thank you notes, etc. Would LOVE to see the word "Thank" in it, but that's not a requirement.

As always, you have until the following Wednesday (that's the 27th of Oct. this time) at midnight to complete your NEW project and get it loaded up here. Remember that while SHELLY'S IMAGES are not required to join, we'd sure LOVE to see them and it will get you 2 entries in our random.org drawing for the winner!!

Good luck and can't wait to see what you create!!

2 comments:

  1. Great challenge audrey, Here is my contribution for this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific challenge - you can never have too many THANK YOU type cards!!
    :o)
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete