Thursday, December 23, 2010

Winner of TTThursday Challenge - 12-16-2010

Whew...I finally broke free from the kitchen long enough to come in and post our winner from last week's challenge.  Thankfully you can't see me as I type this because I am dusted with flour, covered in chocolate, and splattered with cherries.  

Our random winner from last week's TTT Challenge is.......
Linda, please visit the store to choose your favorite image.  Email me at shelly@shellysimages.com and I will send your free image right out to you!

Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge last week.  And I hope many of you will enter our new challenge posted by Scrappy.  All you have to do is drop in and post a comment to be entered.

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Linda! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Linda ........:))
    LOL Shelly, saw some dusting of flour..........hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoooo....thank you for picking me to be the winner. 8-)

    ReplyDelete