Monday, April 18, 2011

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images

Happy Monday Everyone!

We have a fabulous new image to showcase this week.  "Duckling" is today's featured image.  This image was a personal request of mine.  My mom is continually asking me for cards.  I wanted an image that would be great for a boy or a girl.  Didn't Shelly do a wonderful job with this image?  I absolutely love it.
As you can see the Design Team members used this image in many different ways.  I hope you stop over to the store today and get this fabulous, versatile image for yourself at our special price today. 

Here is Amanda's stunning card with beautiful Spring papers.

Scrappy used "Duckling" to make a birthday card.

Jen made this adorable baby card with a cute little bow.

Sammi used some beautiful papers and flowers on her card.

Darlene used some beautiful Spring colors on her fabulous card.

Heather used some beautiful papers and a flower on her lovely card.

Here is my card using Duckling.

Our wonderful Guest Designer Cheryl from She Stamps made this fabulous card with many beautiful layers. I love the stitching!  And the button with ribbon and string is the perfect addition to this card.   We are so glad that Cheryl could join our team this week.
Don't forget there is still time to join our current challenge Flowers and April Showers.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job girls! So glad to have you with us Cheryl.

    I'm so happy to join this team. You all are so friendly and welcoming. I have a feeling this is going to be a great term. Thanks so much for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So many adorable cards - I love what every one did with this cute little duckling! Thank you for letting me join you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects girls!! Welcome Darlene, Jen and Heather - we're so happy to have you and WELCOME Cheryl!! =)
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards from everyone! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete